The private clinic of Soukra
is located in the northern suburbs of Tunis near the international airport of Tunis Carthage. The medical structure is established in a park of 2.5 ha and having a built surface of 17.000m2.
The private clinic is designed according to a modern architecture and functional offering to the patients a comfortable and convivial stay with personalized services.
> It gathers three interdependent units of a full capacity of 90 beds.
- A multi-field medico-surgical private clinic
- Private clinic of a general-purpose and orthopedic functional rehabilitation.
- A unit of medical imagery and interventionnelle radiology
The organization of staffs medical multidisciplinary, training seminars and medical congresses constitutes a top priority for an continuous improvement in the assumption of responsibility of the patients.
The assets of the private clinic of Soukra reside in the following points:
- An occupation personalized for each patient.
- The introduction of new therapeutic and interventionnelles specialities into the private sector.
- The creation of the first cérébro-vascular service on a scale deprived for the assumption of responsibility of the accidents vascular and cerebral.
- the launching of the first private clinic in rehabilitation & medical rehabilitation.
- # the installation of a unit of imagery gathering: a MRI 1.5 Tesla, a digitized angiography biplane, a scanner multibarettes, a table of digitized radiology, echo-Doppler color and a neurophysiological unit of exploration.
In addition to the qualification of our personnel, there is a symbiosis between the medical personnel and administrative which allows that all functions with the profit of the patient.